I am pursuing MS degree in Computer Science at Columbia University, specialize in Machine Learning. Previously I was working with Prof. Jie Tang at Knowledge Engineering Lab. Discovering patterns of the world with machine, dealing with complexity, are the goals of my research.
Research Interests (general)
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Social Network
Wordle of Titles and Abstracts from Recently Read Papers
- Jingwei Zhang, Aaron Gerow, Jaan Altosaar, James Evans, Richard Jean So. Fast, Flexible Models for Discovering Topic Correlation across Weakly-Related Collections. Submitted to ACL 2015.
- Jingwei Zhang, Jeremy Salwen, Michael Glass, Alﬁo Gliozzo. Word Semantic Representations using Bayesian Probabilistic Tensor Factorization, EMNLP 2014.
- Apoorv Agarwal, Adinoyi Omuya, Jingwei Zhang, Owen Rambow. Enron Corporation: You’re the Boss if People Get Mentioned to You, SocialCom 2014.
- Jingwei Zhang, Greedy forwarding for mobile social networks embedded in hyperbolic spaces, poster, SIGCOMM’13.
- Daifeng Li, Jingwei Zhang, Golden Guo-zheng Sun, Jie Tang, Ying Ding, Zhipeng Luo, What is the Nature of Tencent Weibo: Detect the Unique Features of Tencent Users, arXiv:1211.2197.
- Daifeng Li, Zhipeng Luo, Golden Guo-zheng Sun, Jie Tang, Jingwei Zhang, User-level Weibo Recommendation incorporating Social Influence based on Semi-Supervised Algorithm, arXiv:1210.7047.
- Daifeng Li, Ying Ding, Xin Shuai, Golden Guo-zheng Sun, Jie Tang, Zhipeng Luo, Jingwei Zhang, Guo Zhang, Topic-Level Opinion Influence Model(TOIM): An Investigation Using Tencent Micro-Blogging, arXiv:1210.6497.